replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex

2016年11月2日星期三

Replica Watches Review: Mediocre Merchandise at Copywatchus.com


Copywatchus.com
Today we have a replica watches review from a reader who picked up a Breitling from Copywatchus.com. As you'll see, the merchandise from these guys is rather sub-par.

“Hi Thomas,
I got this Breitling watch (see attached) from copywatchus.com a few weeks ago. I was very satisfied with the price and the service they offered, but the watch has 2 defects:
First of all, the sub dials do not work, although I was promised otherwise. Second, the band kept falling apart. I was able to fix it myself the first time it broke, but now I can't find the pin! There were no spares in the box, so I had to contact the vendor and ask for replacements. I didn't want to send back the watch because shipping to China is too expensive.
Overall, the watch is a B-. At least it keeps good time. However, I'm not sure If I will buy replica watches from them again, unless they change their supplier.
Craig”
breitling replica watch
Thanks Craig, I appreciate your replica watches review. Sometimes it's easier to keep a watch even though you don't love it, simply because the return shipping is too much. I hope you have better luck with your next purchase – let me know how it goes.
vedere di piu orologi e Rolex Datejust II

没有评论:

发表评论

replica orologi

replica orologi
replica orologi